In certain situations, it may be necessary to export every PAN detected by Card Recon into a file for special review.
Card Recon provides such a feature to achieve this at the end of a scan.
* Exported PANs will remain masked.
- Execute a scan as per normal
- Once the scan is complete, click on the 'Save' button and select 'Save match list' from the drop-down menu
- You should be prompted for the format you'd like to export as. Options include CSV, TXT, and XML.
- Once saved, the file will contain every single PAN that was identified as well as the location, card type, and file type (if known).
All information in this article is accurate and true as of the last edited date.