Card Recon provides you with the ability to run a search on individual mailboxes (NOT the entire server) on your Microsoft Exchange Server. This is accomplished via the IMAP protocol.
- A Card Recon Advanced License for every single mailbox
- Credentials of the mailbox user (every single one of the accounts' usernames and passwords that you are required to scan)
- IMAP service enabled & started on the Mailbox and CAS server
- Hostname of the CAS Server
Setting up of Credentials
When setting up the credentials within Card Recon, you will require to input the following:
- Hostname of CAS Server (if the role is split)
- Login ID of the mailbox user (Domain\User)
- Password of the mailbox user
Running a Scan
You may either specify the credentials before the search is run or it will prompt you to enter the credentials when attempting to authenticate.